Sharing Helps Addicts in Recovery
Welcome to the SHAIR Recovery Podcast where we bring you amazing life changing success stories from addicts and alcoholics all over the world who SHAIR their inspiring journey in recovery. Getting clean and staying clean from drugs and alcohol can be extremely difficult for many individuals but there is hope and there is a solution.
Every Tuesday recovering addicts and alcoholics SHAIR their STORIES with us, the battle against drugs and alcohol, the wreckage it caused in their lives, when they hit rock bottom and finally there journey into recovery up until today. Our hope is that these stories will inspire millions to stay clean and sober!
For the Newcomer
At the end of our show we ask our guests to answer 5 questions about their experience in early recovery that will impact and inspire the newcomer.
- What was keeping you from getting clean or staying clean when you first got introduced to recovery?
- At what point did you have a spiritual awakening, that aha moment in recovery when you realized that you were powerless over drugs and alcohol, but for the first time had developed the hope that you too could recover?
- What is best the book you read in early recovery and would recommend to a Newcomer?
- What is the best suggestion you have ever received?
- If you could give a newcomer only one suggestion what would it be?
We SHAIR our journey in recovery every Tuesday so subscribe to us on iTunes and Stitcher Radio!
We’ll see you then!
Disclaimer – The opinions shared on this show reflect those of the individual speaker and not of any 12 step fellowship as a whole and though we discuss 12 step recovery and the impact it has had in our lives we do not promote or endorse any 12 step anonymous program.