OK folks, today we have Tracy Winchell joining us on The SHAIR Podcast.
Tracy is the host of Reboots Podcast which features stories about people who have been forced to start over, either through their own missteps or through no fault of their own. Stories with heart, soul and grit.
A little bit about Tracy:
- 5 years in recovery over unresolved grief and struggling with perfectionism.
- She works the 12 steps through Celebrate Recovery.
- She’s on the leadership team for two recovery programs in Western Arkansas.
- Her recovery journey inspired Reboots Podcast.
- What she’s learned from people sharing their reboots stories.
- Her recovery story.
[bctt tweet=”‘It’s so important to de-stigmatize recovery … I believe that begins with me getting just a little healthier every day so I can bring hope to others who are hurting.’—Tracey Winchell @rebootspodcast #stopthestigma #addictionrecovery ” username=”theshairpodcast”]
NTNDS bonus and personal Step 10 questions https://rebootspodcast.com/SHAIR/
See you then!
If you would like to Donate to The SHAIR Podcast you can do so using PayPal! The entire amount of your donation will go towards maintaining and growing the show.
To Donate now click on the Donate Button below!
Disclaimer – The opinions shared on this show reflect those of the individual speaker and not of any 12 step fellowship as a whole and though we discuss 12 step recovery and the impact it has had in our lives we do not promote or endorse any 12 step anonymous program.